A popular vacation area in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach has more to offer than beautiful beaches and great weather.
Technically a man made island, Myrtle Beach was separated from the Contental US in 1936 by the Intracoastal Waterway. The city is separated from the beach by large sand dunes.
According to Captain’s Quarters Resort, there’s 20 must see activities in the city of Myrtle Beach.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Sit through a gourmet four course meal and watch a spectacular show that’ll keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Myrtle Waves Water Park. Take advantage of the sub-tropical climate by splashing around lazy waters, soaking in the family pools or riding all 10 water slides.
- Broadway at the Beach. Shop, eat and look at the many attractions that’ll keep everyone in your group happy.
- Fiesta del Burro Loco. The best Mexican cuisine around should be enjoyed after a long day at the beach and souvenir shopping. Take your pick of the large menu.
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans. Everyone loves baseball and what better way to enjoy your vacation than watch an exciting game of America’s favorite sport? There’s several games a week so you can work it in to your vacation plans.
There’s 15 more! Read on in the infographic below.