Unbeknownst to the comfortable tech world, there’s a ton of obstacles for other industries while working. One of those obstacles is working in humidity. Having a way to control the environment can help overcome design hurdles and reduce business interruption.
According to Polygon Group, custom engineered solutions can virtually meet any design hurdle or obstacle. One of these, is humidity control.
Industries that use temporary humidity control consist of:
- Food preparation
- Industrial & manufacturing
- Commercial construction
- Surface preparation & coating
There’s a ton of benefits to this temporary humidity control:
- Prevents formation of mold
- Prevents material failure
- Reduces moisture content in the air
- Prevents corrosion
- Flooring stabilization & installation
- Keeps projects running on schedule
- Saves on fuel costs
- Remote monitoring capabilities
Controlled heating & cooling make working environments comfortable, safe, and productive.
The advantages of Polygon’s supplemental heating & cooling system include:
- unique design makes the units versatile
- ease of on-site installation
- delivery of clean odor-free air
- units provide continuous ventilation
- on-site services
There’s plenty more reasons why a supplemental heating & cooling system that includes humidity control is something you might need. Read on in the infographic below about the case study.