We all know and love (ok, that’s more than a stretch but we all know about them and on occasion find them helpful) Matt Cutt’s Webmaster Q&A videos, but do you really know them? If you’ve been watching Bravo waiting for them to come on, you’ll be disappointed as they haven’t made it off YouTube. But Joshua Titsworth watched every Webmaster Q&A video and will bring you up to speed so that you know these videos inside and out. You might not appreciate that so let me rephrase, Josh watched 296 videos of Matt Cutts talking about SEO. In two days. I’m pretty sure he deserves an award.
After this infographic, you will know way too many facts, like:
- Matt wore a green shirt in 27% of the videos but only 17.9% of the time wore red shirts
- There were 9 different background colors: White, wooden, blue, green, red, orange, purple, yellow, and brown
- Land Lubber has received the most answers with Matt answering 11 of his questions
- 6.8% of the questions have come from India
- Matt declares 50 questions as great
- He impersonates a dinosaur once